Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bob Loblaw

Well... things have finally settled down for me so I can get back to updating this thing! Here's what's been going on:


  • We went to Utah for Christmas, and though I did do a few photo sessions while I was there, I really didn't take many pictures of us! But that's how it always is, right?

  • While in Utah, I shot my first wedding! It was such a great experience for me and I still can't figure out why Meggan wanted me to do it over a more experienced photographer but we got tons of great pictures, which I hope she loves!

  • This year marks the first that Trent and I have ever stayed up until midnight on New Years Eve! I know, sad. And originally we were gonna uphold that tradition, but then we went to my dads for some New Years Eve feast of king crab and steak. We had so much fun playing games that the time just got away and before we knew it, it was midnight! I don't know if it was staying up until midnight or what but this is the first year I've ever felt driven to set some goals for the new year.

  • Trent's truck has been broken down sorta, well, it's been running crappy so he's been using my car for work and I'm going stir crazy! I told him if I don't have my car back soon, I'm gonna be "part of the crew, part of the ship"... like on Pirates of the Carribean.

  • In case you don't facebook with me and you haven't heard, the photography website is officially up! http://www.cheriehoganphotography.com/. Please check it out! And leave some love cause I feel like I'm talking to nobody! I've been so busy doing free sessions, I decided to start charging a little... so for now my sessions are only $75. This includes 1 to 2 hours shooting, clothing change if you want, on location or at your house, the time I spend editing, and your 25 best high res images on a disc. However you will get more than 25 images, each image will be edited in color, black and white, and a number of vintage processes. If you know anybody that may be interested, please send them my way. This is a great deal for the price! Also, I will be offering free sessions from time to time, so watch for those. I go to Utah every 6 weeks or so and will be available then! *End Shameless Plug*

  • Christmas Eve was very eventful for us. On this day, for the first time, Ila blew raspberries, laughed, played with her feet, and SAT UP on her own! It was very eventful , I don't know what was in her bottle that day! Since then, she occasionally sits up on her own but still doesn't have the balance quite down so I have to be there in case she falls over. We also have a heck of a time getting her to laugh, she maybe has done the actual giggle 2 or 3 times since, which is surprising since she is such a happy baby! And she loves blowing the raspberries as I'm putting her spoon full of food in her mouth, she loves to tease me. The first thing she tried besides rice cereal was green beans and she loved them! She has also tried squash, peas and sweet potatoes and although they have been well received, nothing gets her as excited as those green beans! I'm gonna wait probably another month or so before she gets anything sweet cause i DO NOT want a picky eater, I just can't deal with that!

  • And for the grand finale and cause posts are so boring without a picture, please enjoy this one:

I took some photos of her sitting up, i was bummed cause this one didn't get her whole body (I had to work fast) but I loved her sweet innocent face in it!

1 comment:

  1. Cherie! Thanks for spending your whole life these past weeks working on my wedding stuff!

    ReplyDelete