Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blessing Day

Trent blessed Ila on Sunday, he did such a great job. He said so many important things pertaining to the gospel and I'm so grateful for such a spiritual husband. Trent's parents and my parents came down from Utah for it and it was good spending time with everyone! Everyone seems to be a lot more anxious to come down now that Ila is around, we have seen family more in the last 3 months than we have the last year!
Unfortunately, in the picture, you can't see the intricate detail of the dress or the booties that went with it. I can't believe the time that was put into making this dress and that someone would go to so much trouble making it for us. We will have it forever. My mom brought down my blessing dress with her and I plan on putting Ila in it to take a picture cause I love it!

1 comment: