Thursday, November 12, 2009

I wanna take some pictures.

I've decided I like photography and I want to pursue it further. Well, I decided that a while ago. So, Can I take your picture to help me learn? Either if you live here in Vegas or in Utah, send me an email (or leave a comment). Come on, FREE PICTURES with edited images on a disc! You'd be crazy not to volunteer you/your kids/your whole family/a bride you know/an engaged couple you know/a newborn/something else with a face? Remember, it's time to send out those Christmas Cards with your picture!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have you take some free pics of my family and kids! We are here in Vegas so whenever is good. You can let me know at rachhunt1@hotmail.com. Thanks!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take family pix of us anytime! Too bad we won't be here for Thanksgiving but maybe over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PICK ME PICK ME! If you'd like, Jeff and Gwen and I would love pics taken. I've got a great camera and would do pics too if I only knew editing better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not very photogenic but I would be willing to have pics taken of me & the husband if you need practice...maybe you could change the cycle of terrible pictures of Craig and I!!!...and we're in Vegas! sheena.perry@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete