Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cotton Candy Clouds

The original title of this post was "Suck it" but then I decided that may be a little harsh.  I always see people post their recent grocery trips and all the savings they received on their blogs.  Now it's my turn.


 I got all this for... ready? $4.98.  I'm not kidding!
Okay okay so technically the pizzas and dressing were free.  How you ask? The dressing is what $150.00 quarterly pays for (+ a balloon animal for the baby).  My HOA had an activity last Saturday called "Red Apple Days" and Smiths was there and gave out a free bag of apples, bananas, oranges and a coupon for a free litehouse dressing... pretty expensive groceries if you ask me. 
And the CPK pizzas? Even easier.  You just call them up and let them know that throwing an entire chicken into a grinder and hoping the bones get "filtered out" isn't working out too well cause my husband just nearly broke his tooth off when he bit into his slice of barbecue chicken pizza thin and crispy crust.  Then they send you 3 coupons for free CPK pizzas (valued up to $7.40) So, Original total $29.56, new total $4.98 for the ice cream (that was on sale... not too shabby!) that is 85% off!

Anyway, jokes on me cause I bought (not really bought, more like chose?) another Barbecue chicken pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment