Monday, October 26, 2009

Zonk!

Trent and I went to Let's Make a Deal on Saturday, hoping to be contestants. I dressed up as a mummy and Trent as the toothfairy! It was so much fun and a really long process. After waiting in line, filling out paperwork, meeting with the producers and actually filming, it was about 5 hours! It was so much fun though and we will do it again with anybody that wants to! We should be on camera a lot, we had really good seats and Wayne picked someone behind us (3 seperate times!) and in front of us but not us! and those others didn't even have costumes on!! We had the cutest old people sitting next to us! They kept saying things like, "We're sitting next to the winners!" I just love old people.
I don't know what date it airs yet but as soon as I find out, I will post about it (if anybody cares to watch it?)
Trent will be the Toothfairy for halloween so I will post pictures then!

No comments:

Post a Comment