Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gotta catch up...

We had such a great Thanksgiving and I had such a great birthday, which happened to fall on the same day this year! Before I can catch you all up on that though, I have to get to my obligations:
Iv'e done lots of photo sessions and have lots to edit, its been tricky with Ila being sick.
First, an old friend from high school. I got to take pics of her and her husband and little Gwendolyn!




Second, Meggan + Remy. While photographing Meggan's family Saturday, she informed me she needed some engagements pics and stat. She and Remy have decided to be married THIS MONTH! After just getting engaged days ago! Busy, busy!

Now I'm a little more caught up! Oh yes, I am starting a photography blog, I know a lot of you don't care about these photo sessions so I will get that up and running asap. Also, I have 1-2 spots left for sessions in Las Vegas for December and 3-4 left for January. I will be in Utah the week of Christmas and have a few spots for then. Remember, people these are free sessions if you want em! Although, I don't promise you will love the pics since I'm not a professional, you are helping me learn!! And, I will only be doing a couple more family sessions so grab them while you can!




















3 comments:

  1. We would love some family pix over Christmas! We just tried to get some from JCP and they sucked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! How did you get the pics to post so much bigger? I can't get my blog to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I didn't know you did the pictures for Meggan! I was totally lovin that on Facebook! Nice work. I will email you about our pics...

    ReplyDelete