Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving slash my birthday








This was another year for the 4th time in my life (I think) that Thanksgiving has stolen my birthday. I didn't hate it as much this time and maybe its cause I've matured or something...



I really had such a great birthday. Trent knew exactly what I wanted with out me even having to tell him (directly I mean, I may have dropped a few hints i.e. "Boy, that 50 mm lens sure is what I need" "look at that bokeh from that 50 mm lens... amazing""I sure would love a 50 mm lens f/1.8" etc.).

We spent my birthday slash Thanksgiving day up in Logan and went and saw Blindside. Trent and I are now looking into adopting a black child from the projects. If you haven't seen it, you better, right now, I'm not kidding... GO! Why are you still reading this? It was one of my most favorite movies I have ever seen. I think what made the movie was the way the actor portrayed him, he did such an amazing job. Sometimes you just need a movie like that to truly humble you.


Oh and I saw New Moon, of course it was better than the first one cause I mean come on, it couldn't have been worse. The "running" was much better. But I still can't get past the horrific acting. I'm pretty sure every scene lasted about 5 minutes longer than it should have because of all the pauses and stuttering, you know what I'm talking about.






We had Coldstone ice cream cupcakes to celebrate the big 2-4 and they were so good!

This is Ila's signature face. She always has her eyebrows raised, she looks like a little monkey.

Oh i just love to kiss those cheeks! Okay thats enough pictures. I guess I'll do one more.








No comments:

Post a Comment